Bad Cattle Alley Gates and Alley Frames are used to construct an alley leading to your load out or your squeeze chute. Alley Ways are constructed using sliding Alley Gates, Alley Frames, and Heavy-Duty Panels (sheeted or not sheeted.)
- Alley frames and alley gates are manufactured using two-inch 12 gauge tubing.
- Alley gates are used to separate cattle in the alley.
- The gates within the alley make the sorting process safer and more efficient.
- Alley frames prevent the sides of the alley from spreading apart.
- The widths of our alley ways are adjustable from 20 inches to 29 inches.
- Alley ways can be set up in any length.